Below are the books in ICAN of Northern Virginia's lending library. Members can check out up to three books at a time for up to one month for no cost. Non-members may check out one book at a time free of charge, but must provide ICAN a check for the amount of the book, to be returned when the book is returned.
In addition to the books below, we have the following resources also available to be checked out:
- DVD: Pregnant in America - A Nation's Miscarriage (2008)
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean: New Insights (NIH Consensus Development Conference, 2010)
- ACOG Practice Bulletin: Vaginal Birth After Previous Cesarean Delivery (2010)
- What Every Pregnant Woman Needs to Know About Cesarean Section (2004)
- Frankly Speaking: a book for cesarean parents, 4th edition (1989)
How to check out a book or resource:
Send us an email listing which books you would like to check out. We'll arrange to get them to you at our next meeting, or some other time if you cannot attend. Non-members should bring a check for the replacement amount, which will be returned to you when you return the book. All books and resources are due back within one month so we can pass them on to the next person.